The system status LEDs indicate monitoring of the following:
- LED 1 (Power status): Indicates the status of all power components. Green indicates normal
status. Red indicates an excessive voltage deficiency or a component failure (such as a
redundant power supply fan or module). An LED that monitors a component will also show a
fault in combination with the Power LED.
- LED 2 (Hard disk activity): Green indicates hard disk access.
- LED 3 (System status): Solid green indicates the system is normal and operational. Green
blink indicates one or more telephony services are not operational.1
1 Six, non-blinking LEDs in the center indicates monitoring software is not active.
- LED 4-8 (PCI device monitoring): These LEDs monitor the peripheral components (2 x NICs,
1 x WAN, 1 x Modem, 1 x MSC). A steady green LED indicates the device is detected and
operationally normal. A flashing green LED indicates that software detects the hardware, but
there is no device driver. No color indicates the device is defective or missing.
- LED 4: Monitors the MSC
- LED 5: Monitors the WAN (if installed)
- LED 6: Monitors the modem (if installed)
- LED 7: Monitors the NIC 1
- LED 8: Monitors the NIC 2
- LED 9 (Chassis/CPU temperature): Green indicates a normal, operational temperature range
for the chassis. Red indicates either a sensor is not operational or the chassis temperature is out
- LED 10 (Fan activity): Green indicates that all fans are operational. Red indicates that one (or
more) fan is not operating correctly.
- Reset button: The reset button when depressed, restarts the system. The reset button is
recessed to prevent an accidental reboot.
GATM4/8 Media Bay Module Amphenol Wiring
Trunk 1 = Patch Panel Port 1 -or- 66 block pins 1 & 2 = 25-pair White-Blue / Blue-White
Trunk 2 = Patch Panel Port 2 -or- 66 block pins 3 & 4 = 25-pair White-Orange / Orange/White
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 3 -or 66 block pins 5 & 6 = n/a
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 4 -or 66 block pins 7 & 8 = n/a
Trunk 3 = Patch Panel Port 5 -or- 66 block pins 9 & 10 = 25-pair White-Slate / Slate-White
Trunk 4 = Patch Panel Port 6 -or- 66 block pins 11 & 12 = 25-pair Red-Blue / Blue-Red
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 7 -or 66 block pins 13 & 14 = n/a
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 8 -or 66 block pins 15 & 16 = n/a
Trunk 5 = Patch Panel Port 9 -or- 66 block pins 17 & 18 = 25-pair Red-Brown / Brown-Red
Trunk 6 = Patch Panel Port 10 -or- 66 block pins 19 & 20 = 25-pair Red-Slate / Slate-Red
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 11 -or 66 block pins 21 & 22 = n/a
No Connection = Patch Panel Port 12 -or 66 block pins 23 & 24 = n/a
Trunk 7 = Patch Panel Port 13 -or- 66 block pins 25 & 26 = 25-pair Black-Green / Green-Black
Trunk 8 = Patch Panel Port 14 -or- 66 block pins 27 & 28 = 25-pair Black-Brown / Brown-Black